The Refills for scented candles
A unique container : 100% compostable and recyclable.
True to its commitment to sustainability, Carrière Frères innovates and launches a groundbreaking refill for scented candles. This visionary initiative is a milestone in a market where packaging plays a key role.
By eliminating cardboard boxes, Carrière Frères opts for a cutting-edge solution made from biodegradable material: the new container consists of a 100% compostable and recyclable vegetal ‘skin’ composed of paper, potato starch, water and organic binder, that welcomes the 100% vegetable scented wax refill - made from organic European rapeseed.
With this breakthrough, Carrière Frères invites every customer to keep the candle’s original glass container and reuse it infinitely.
How to use your refill for scented candles?
- Never burn the refill in its packaging.
- Before adding a refill, you need to remove any wax residue left in the glass container of your Carrière Frères scented candle. To do so, place the glass container in the freezer for a few hours. This will make it easy to remove any wax residue. You can also rub the glass with a wet soapy cloth.
- Remove the wick and the metallic wick tab.
- Once the container is empty and clean, remove the refill from its packaging by turning it upside down.
- Place the scented refill into the Carrière Frères glass container.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke.